November 2019 Midwest Cyber Security Alliance Meeting
Struggling with how to determine who should have access to your data and what data to provide? Join us at the next Midwest Cyber Security Alliance meeting to discuss practical access control strategies!
During this talk, we will discuss:
- How privileged access controls can help secure your environment and prevent cyber attacks.
- The evolution of the zero-trust security model.
- How the move to more automation and distribution has led to challenges related to powerful access into traditional and cloud environments.
Along with a migration to modern environments, there is an ever-increasing number of very low-trust entities like vendors and applications that are being given greater levels to access.
- We will provide practical guidance to IT professionals and attorneys alike who are trying to determine the appropriate access controls for their workforce members and vendors to align with current best practices.
- We will also share tips to help reduce the attack surface, increase operational efficiencies around remote access, and supplement access controls into modern environments.
Attendees are invited to enjoy complimentary cocktails and networking before the presentation.
There is no fee to attend this event, but advance registration is required. Please let us know if you can attend by clicking here or using the RSVP button below.Click here to RSVP
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Networking and cocktails
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Presentation and discussion
Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
Global Director, Systems Engineering, CyberArk
Cyber Security Manager, Rexnord Corporation
Foley & Lardner LLP
777 E Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.0 General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately eight weeks after the program via email.
Important Information for New York Attorneys: This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.
This program may be eligible for continuing privacy education (CPE) credit toward CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and/or CRISC certifications and maintenance. Please visit the ISACA website to review the specific CPE requirements for your certification and verify whether the topic(s) addressed in this program align with one or more of your certification’s job practice areas: CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC. If determined to be eligible, you may pick up a copy of the ISACA Verification of Attendance form onsite during the program.